Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Making a Statement

(top: smart set | jeans: american eagle | boots: spring | necklace: h&m | bracelets: h&m)

Homework has really been picking up this week, but I can't seem to peel myself away from lying in bed, watching Parenthood, and playing around with my ukulele! While we're on the topic- Parenthood is SUCH A GOOD SHOW. I am fully addicted.

All I know is that I need to get myself in productive mode, and FAST. I have six things due from Thursday- Saturday, and I also have an education fair to prepare resumes for on Friday. You would think being in school from 8-4 every day, and having group meetings for projects, would get me in school mode! Instead, I think it's taking away from potential homework time. And then by the time I get home, I'm too lazy to think about school. *Sigh* the next few days are going to be something else, I tell ya.

I went to a dance cardio class with Lindsay and Larissa yesterday. That's kinda productive, right? Just not the kind of productive I'm aiming for currently.


This is actually an outfit I wore last week. I've been whining for several months about how badly I want a statement necklace, and how difficult it is to find one that I really love. It doesn't help that my friend Lindsay has an adorable collection of funky necklaces that I'm always pining over. Finally, the last weekend that I was home, this sparkling treasure caught my eye on my trip to H&M. It was $20, which was more than I wanted to spend on a necklace that I was almost too intimidated to wear- but I'm so glad I did! It's just the kind of necklace I was looking for, and I think it will look great with casual outfits, as well as dressy ones. I think it spiced up this relaxed outfit perfectly.

Now I just need to spice up my homework routine, AMIRITE??