Monday, July 7, 2014

An Island Daytrip

(dress: h&m | chambray top: american eagle | belt: h&m | mocassins: minnetonka | necklace: american eagle | bracelets: smart set | bag: roots)

I'm really starting to suck at this whole blogging thing! To be fair, I have been a bushy beaver these days. I've had lots of figuring-stuff-out to do, in addition to trying to maintain a social life and work schedule. It looks so basic when I write it like that but I swear I have actually been busy. My big move is fast approaching and I hardly know how to handle myself!


The other weekend, when Mike and I had a few days all to ourselves, we took a trip to St. Joe's Island! I wore a pretty sundress but otherwise kept it pretty casual and adventure-ready. Mocassins and a chambray top were definitely ideal for a breezy and comfortable summer outfit.


And obviously I took a tourist photo in front of the giant loonie.


We drove around and took a look at all the pretty scenery, hit up the local stores, visited Fort St Joseph and the Marina, and had some Island noms & baked goods :) It was such a lovely summer day and we had a marvelous time. Days like these definitely make me wish that I lived in an eternal summertime and also that I never had to return to work. SIGH. Back to reality though EH GUYS?


Share the Modcloth Love!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute dress! I love it paired with the chambray top! Great look.

    alysiaave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete