Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pizza and a Pint


(top: american eagle | kimono: h&m | jeans: american eagle | shoes: ardene | necklace: modcloth | bracelets: smart set)

Last Thursday, Mike and I headed to Loplops after work for a cute little date night! Faraway Neighbours were playing, and we also partook (partaked? I'm making up words again) in their weekly Pizza and a Pint Thursday! We got gourmet personal pizzas and a yummy pint of beer for 10 bones! I got the fig + walnut + goat cheese (NOM I'm drooling), and Mike ordered the pulled pork + crispy sweet potato. Altogether it was a lovely little evening :)


This is the first kimono I ever bought, which started my craze just one year ago. I am in love with the colour and lacy sleeves. I think it's still my favourite for sure, and I've worn this exact outfit quiiiiite a few times already. It's such an easy outfit to throw together and feel elegant in! I should probably think of some other ways to wear this pretty kimono though, people are gonna start thinkin this is my only outfit if I keep it up this way ;)

I've had a pretty productive June thus far, with lots of yummy healthy meals, and yoga classes, and runs. Also hangin out with frands and watching season 2 of Orange is the New Black. And I only have a two day work week this week! I have lots of fun and busy days ahead of me. I'm so looking forward to lots of time off but I have a feeling I will be upset about it come my next paycheck ;) oh well, YOLO as all the kids say these days.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, to "Orange Is The New Black" season 2. I've been burning through those episodes. So easy to do!! And I love this outfit... I'm on the hunt for a pretty kimono and this one is lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angela! Your outfits are always my favourites :) I love how your looks are so laid back and classy. Outfits for the ordinary girl who looks fashion! You're an inspiration. :)
    Love,
    Meg
    MOOKAHT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the kimono, I will have be a bit adventurous and try one out myself. Glad to hear your June is going well. Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete