Monday, June 2, 2014

June Goals


I feel like I haven't really had any chance to think about what I want to do and accomplish in June! This month has just jumped right in on me so I'll probably just be doing more of the same from last month.

  • I've signed up at a yoga studio in our city and I've fallen in love! I want to go to classes at least once or twice a week.
  • Also continue walking & running & biking up a storm. I love how motivated I am to be active in the summer!
  • Continue cooking healthy recipes at home and packing my lunches for work.
  • Keep working on my closet overhaul, and clean out as many clothes as I can! And then make some moneys from selling them all.
  • If I could find an apartment for September that would be really, really awesome.

Blah! June you came here too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment