Well time is just flying by like crazy, isn't it? June was incredibly, incredibly busy. So busy that I have about 5 blog posts saved in my drafts that I didn't even get around to posting because I was so incredibly, incredibly busy. I'll get around to posting those eventually, but for now, here is a glimpse at how I spent my month:
- I began going to a local yoga studio and let me just say it is top notch (even if it is quickly draining me of all my funds)
- My lovely friend Natalie is expecting a little boy (any day now!) and Laura and I were so excited to attend her baby shower :)
- My professors hosted a lovely little graduation dinner for all of this year's graduates! It was such a fun time and also lovely to catch up with my fellow classmates and past graduates.
- Mike worked like a madperson on a local campaign, and I got to help him out for the last few days! Our candidate won and we had a crazy victory party woop woop.
- I graduated!! Even though I've been done school since December (and done full time since last April), it was nice to make it official and walk that stage for my $40,000 piece of paper
- So many of my dear friends and fam jam came to my graduation and it warmed my little old heart. I had to cut Mike out of this photo because he didn't fit but he hates being on this blog anyway.
- My friend Sarah came to town and we had such a fun time together!
- Mike and I had a cute and fun weekend date!
- Laur and Amanda and I had a fun night with Amanda's kitty and Leland. Cute overload.
Share the Modcloth Love!