Thursday, May 22, 2014

Modcloth's Uniquely You Campaign


Earlier last week, I was thrilled to be contacted by Modcloth to participate in their Uniquely You campaign in association with Wanelo. They provided me with a photo of one of their gorgeous dresses, and asked me to build an outfit around it!

I was so excited to see the beautiful floral print on this Garden Home Tour Dress. I've always been smitten with florals and romantic prints. This dress is right up my alley and I could definitely see myself pulling it out for a summer party.

I wanted to play up the femininity of the dress, so I paired it with pieces that were softer in colour and had more feminine details. The dress is so bright and vibrant that I loved the idea of pairing it with soft pastel accessories, to allow the dress to really stand out and remain the center of attention.


This outfit has me itching for summer weather, barbeques, and sundresses. I hope it's given you some summer inspiration as well! If you'd like, you can take a look at my Wanelo storyboard, and be sure to check out all of the other adorable dresses at Modcloth!

1 comment: