Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Goals


Well guys, I got into teacher's college. Awesome news, right? Great job, Anjew, you go-getter, way to get into a post-graduate program and make steps to carving out a career for yourself, right? This probably should be awesome news, but I am fully torn on the issue. I have NO idea whether I want to accept the application or not. My indeciveness is at an all-time high and I am fully experiencing a quarter life crisis. AND I HAVE UNTIL THE 15TH TO ACCEPT OR ELSE IT IS REVOKED. THE WORLD IS CRUEL. TWO WEEKS, REALLY? I suppose most people have more of a fleshed-out plan when they apply, and probably have things figured out by the time they hear if they've been accepted. Not me though. I suck.

Other than the major life decision I'm trying to work out this month, I have a few simpler goals I'd like to work on. Mostly I need to figure some stuff out, not lose my mind, continue on with life as usual, and also:

  • As always, make healthy decisions a priority! I've been on my A-game for the most part as far as healthy eating goes, but I've put yoga on the backburner for a little while. I really want to make it a daily routine again!
  • Continue working on my future apartment plans. Researching, making lists, collecting projects, and crafting my little heart away.
  • Make time for friends at every possible moment of not working.
  • Don't let the stress of constant work get to me! This means getting in some sleep time. I hate that humans have to sleep. I love sleeping- like, really love it. A lot. But I wish I could use the time for useful activities instead.
  • Pack my lunches up and save my moolah!
  • Read some books this month! I have an insane collection, and yet I've only read 1.5 books so far this year! This is unheard of for me, and is simply pathetic for an English literature graduate/ double bookstore employee.
  • Keep my eye out for job opportunities and apply to what I can (especially a particularly awesome position that I've been putting off for some reason), in case I decide to stay home next year.
  • Decide whether I'm accepting my offer of admission to teacher's college! I don't want to do this. I could go my whole life without having to make this decision. I would love to never have to actively decide the outcome of this, ever ever. But the offer expires on the 15th and I am in utter panic mode.
  • Maybe I should also get my tea leaves read.

No comments:

Post a Comment