Friday, February 14, 2014

Mike's Favourite Outfit


In the name of love, I've decided to use this Valentine's Day outfit post to feature my boyfriend's absolute favourite get-up of mine... and behold...

(earrings: aldo | tank: joe fresh | sweatpants: mike's)

I KNOW RIGHT??!! Sweatpants!! I find it so hilarious that I have an actual blog featuring my personal style, and Mike loves it the most when I wear his sweatpants. I am 90% sure that if I chose to wear this outfit for every day of the rest of my life, he would have absolutely no issue with it. This is either an insult to my taste, or a compliment that Mike loves me at my most simplest. We will take it as the latter. Love that guy.

Welp, this is just a short little blog post today, because I am off for a dinner cooked by the lover of this outfit himself! Hope you are all having an absolutely spectacular Valentine's Day! xo

3 comments:

  1. haha, omg! that is hilarious and also super cute. what a great guy! hope you guys have a happy valentine's day!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally had me fooled! his sweats look hella comfy, so lucky you! my guy would be thrilled if i would wear yoga pants every day. the man knows what he likes!

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, so cute! My boyfriend is the same way, except with all of his sweatshirts. I happily oblige :]

    ReplyDelete