Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Eve

(dress- modcloth | tights- unknown | shoes- american eagle | necklace- modcloth)

I went over to Mike's house to celebrate New Year's Eve, along with Laura and Josh and Mike's sister. We played Cards Against Humanity (which is quickly becoming a traditional game with our friends), played Heads Up which turned out to be hilarious, ate pizza and treats, listened to music and reminisced about the Simcoe festival! It was a really fun night and I'm so glad I got to ring in the New Year with some of my absolute favourite people :)


I bought this dress from Modcloth because I've been in love with it for at least two years. I love the scalloped open back so much!! But I really wish I owned a backless bra. I own too many cool-backed dresses to not have a backless bra yet. Funny enough I remember complaining about the exact same issue last New Year's eve... I should probably just get on this issue and buy one.


Lolo and I have been best friends since the age of 9! That is 14 New Year's Eves!

And now, for some reason I can't even justify, I've decided to torture myself and compile a collection of my new year's style over the past 5 years. It's so weird to look back on these pictures and think about how much things have changed year to year! I feel like an 80 year old woman when I say things like that. But it's true! It's also crazy to think how much my closet has grown since that first picture. If only 18 year-old Angela would have known. Anyway it would appear I have a trend of wearing black dresses and/ or skirts for New Year's Eve! And now that I've noticed this trend I'm just gonna have to continue it.


No comments:

Post a Comment