Friday, December 20, 2013

Last Minute Gift Guides

If you're anything like me this year, Christmas shopping hasn't been the first thing on your mind. Sure, you've made note of the Christmas-time shoppers throughout your city. You've absent-mindedly acknowledged gift guides on your favourite blogs. You've joked about completing all of your shopping on Christmas eve. You've picked up a few items here and there and thought "I can just throw this in with their actual present." You've even debated about whether you'll even buy presents this year, you mean old Scrooge. And then you realized in an absolute panic that there are five days until Christmas and you've only accomplished about 25% of your Christmas purchases.

Do not fret, my friend. Actually, no. Now is the time to fret. Fret away. But while you're fretting, have a gander at the gift ideas I've compiled while avoiding any actual productive shopping. Here are some fun ideas, for gals and guys alike. Each present is at least semi-reasonably priced and is sure to generate a smile on the gift receiver's face! They would have made excellent presents had I ordered them in time for the packages to ship. Guess I'll just have to try and find some similar items in our local mall during the next few panicked days!

GIFTS FOR GIRLS

1|2|3|4|5|6||8|9|10|11

GIFTS FOR GUYS

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10

6 comments:

  1. Great ideas. Guys are so hard to buy for. I saw that rubix cube pen holder online recently and thought it was pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative and savvy choices, I wouldn't mind them all! Thanks for your wonderful words sweety, have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    Love the cat mug!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ideas! Oh, I've already get my presents.

    ReplyDelete