Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ears and Eyes


(chiffon blazer: forever 21 | tank top: american eagle | pants: suzy shier | boots: reitman's | necklace: american eagle | bracelet: ardene)

Sunday night, Amanda and I went to Ears N' Eyes at Cafe Natura after work. It was a show run by one of Amanda's friends, featuring a whole slew of local musicians, while a local artist did a live painting on stage. It was such a cool show, and I'm always so excited when events like this happen in the Soo! It was also awesome to see so much local talent, I'm always so proud to see cool bands from our hometown.



One of the bands was Old Cabin, which is comprised of one guy with various guest artists. And he was seriously AWESOME. I recommend you all go check out his music right this second. His voice was amazing, as were his guitar playing and melodies and lyrics. So essentially everything you would look for in a musical performance.

I hurriedly threw on this outfit after work. In fact I am even wearing my work pants. I'm okay with the way this outfit turned out but I really do hate having to get myself together in our tiny work bathroom. Merp! This chiffon blazer is so simple but pretty, and I love the bird print. I probably have at least 10 different items with bird prints sitting in my closet. And I have been living in these boots! Tall brown boots just seem to go with everything.



4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit it was perfect for the venue :)
    and the show sounds like it was lots of fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is like the most perfect cafe show outfit! dressed up but still casual and chill. those brown boots are seriously the perfect shade to be worn with anything.

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit. sounds like a fun night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blazer! I saw a lovely dress with bird prints at Fat Face the other day. I really want to add it to my wardrobe but it's too expensive for me. Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete