Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Snapshots


Follow me on Instagram: @angelaremondi

December was a very busy month with lots of ups and downs! While I've experienced my fair share of stress over the past few weeks, I was very very happy to see lots of friends and family who were home for the holidays this month.

  • I finished the very last class of my BA!
  • Mike, Em, Mark and I went across the river for Mike's 22nd birthday and had a blasty blast
  • Alyssa and I went on lots of drives out to the Island and explored. This lighthouse is so pretty!
  • Mike and I have a little Sunday bakery tradition! Delish.
  • Amanda and I went to a fun little show at Cafe Natura
  • My friends and I celebrated our second annual Christmastime Liquorfest!
  • I had such a lovely Christmas with friends and family :)
  • It was so so funzo to see Em and Laur again this month! I don't want them to leave. Boo.
  • We went to yet another Kalle Mattson show and it was fab.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    The owl notebook is so cute!

    Have a great new year,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing up school.

    ReplyDelete